Our Center Point professional team uses highly developed strategies and interventions to help talented workers become highly effective and energized leaders. The business landscape has become cluttered with technology, under-supported and overworked employees, and complicated interpersonal management styles. It is in this challenging environment that Center Point is able to support the creation of respectful, aware, mindful and solution oriented persons. All of these elements working together will resolve interpersonal stressors, inspire a healthier office, and support career advancement.
Service Offerings include:
- Transition Training – On-site educational formats filled with experiential worker ready tactics. Your team will be exposed to integrated solution focused skills that will increase environmental awareness, and create forward thinking opportunities to resolve conflicts and avoid future friction points. We can assist you in creating more efficient and healthier work environments by employing Mindfulness, Stress Management, Interpersonal Skills and Goal Setting. Studies have shown that worker mental health is directly linked to greater job satisfaction and higher levels of productivity.
- Holistic Executive Support – Our on-site education can be coupled by continued contact with management team and employees. Center Point professionals provide personalized email, live video counseling, and telephone consultations. This blend of education and therapeutic support has created profound transformations for our consumers. These services are handled with the highest level of confidentiality and sensitivity to your corporation’s proprietary concerns.
- Executive Coaching – A corporation may be in need of a more focused support of its Executive Team or individuals. We can provide an integrated approach to coaching Executives. Executive Coaching is a detailed process designed to help facilitate leadership development and personal growth resulting in improved performance. Executive coaches lead their clients toward the fulfillment of specific professional goals.
- Cooperative Development – We offer consultation for individuals and groups who are considering starting a worker’s cooperative and to newly formed cooperatives that want to be sure they are founding a vital, functional cooperative based on the seven principles and sound business practices. We cover topics including bylaws and policy, values-based business, voting and decision making, memberships, accountability and support, common pitfalls and how to avoid them, and others.
- Wellness – Ayurveda is one of the world’s oldest medical systems, originating in India several thousand years ago. Ayurveda means “the science of life.” Utilizing these principals, we can tailor to the individual to include stress management, nutritional guidance/coaching, exercise program basics, personal training, and self-care techniques. Or from this foundation, we can address organizational dynamics through group energetics, harnessing the power of the five senses in project development, contemplative practice, sustainable business modeling, and small group personal training.